We aim to be the country’s leading independent service and solution provider and it is our mission to provide our clients with:
- Independent advice regarding investment, assurance and health care requirements
- Tailor made solutions for any specific needs
- All-encompassing Retirement Fund/Employee Benefits options currently available in the market place
- Objective analysis of their Fund’s current administration, group risk structures and investment choices and strategies
- Comprehensive, unique and up to date information regarding investments and related industry issues
- Latest technological tools to enhance delivery of products and services to our clients
- We have Investment agreements with most respected Financial Service Providers in the market allowing all our participating employers and individuals access to various investment managers such as Allan Gray, Prudential, Old Mutual, Coronation to name but a few.
- Currently we have approximately R1.4 billion Assets for Individual and Retirement Funds under management.
- We have an investment process which we follow which leads to the compilation of an allocation grid on which we give trustee feedback as required by trustees. The allocation grid is designed to fit in any individual and company choice providing age and risk profiled investment options. The information we gather via direct fund manager visits where investment and economic information is supplied to us on a regular basis helps set the basis of our decision making.
Furthermore, we conclude investment advisory agreements with the Fund and work closely with the administrator to execute investment decisions by the trustees.
The core business of Global Asset Management & Financial Services (Pty) Limited is to support our clients in their business activities by way of innovative and quality financial services in order to gain a competitive edge.
Our mission is to build meaningful relationships with our clients through our services.